Day 8... 111.7 // 246.25635

Bonjour :).

I lost about 1 lb (exactly 500 g). Seeing as it was somewhat stressful and I didn't do that much, this is actually not too bad of a result. However, I still want to do better. The plan is to really limit my intake of soft drinks for the next week to see where this would take me. The reason is that, whenever I drink soft drinks I feel even more thirsty in the end. I remember when I had another fainting moment this summer, I tried drinking Coca Cola, because this was the closest bottle... I felt even more sick afterwards, so I stumbled to the water tap and got some water from that instead. It helped immediately.

I don't want to risk any more fainting, but I know that quitting cold-turkey might not be the best idea, so I will limit my intake to one glass this week at most. Other than that, I will drink tap water, unsweetened tea (I recently read that I drank the "wrong tea", but to be honest, the one I drink is not THAT bad. I will try herb teas instead, though. Gotta love my peppermint tea :)!!)... I don't drink coffee, so I cannot count coffee in this list.

And I will do my best to move even more. I danced a little this past week and often went for walks with my dog, but I could really try some other workouts. AND! I really, really need to take my measurements still. I do not know why I have to keep reminding myself of that, it is not that hard to take them. :P

Anyhow, hope you had a good start into this week! All the love!

PS: I found this video, and I just need to share...


To be honest, I am mainly doing this Intermittent Fasting now because I hardly ever feel hunger or fullness when it comes to food. But it is slowly getting better. However, I didn't take into account that thirst can feel like hunger, so I will do what they suggest from now on... As in, concentrate more on the things mentioned above (unsweetened teas and water), and trying to eat more nutrient-dense foods, so that I have the fiber, too.

And eating a salad before will help, though this will be one of the next steps. As for exercise, the person talking about losing muscle mass so-to-say really expressed what I am scared of when it comes to weight-loss.

I remember when I did try a certain diet, it worked, but I had a plateau because I was eating not according to the right plans by accident, and then got so frustrated I started eating everything else again. I feel it is important to take into account what was said in the video, though. There is no magic trick, health comes in different shapes, and cutting out one certain piece of nutrition can backfire easily... I found it interesting what they said about the liver (I think it was the diet soda part?). Didn't know that. You never stop learning, do you?

Kommentare